Today’s students are the future of the country. That is the reason, a school needs to be up-to-date as far as its educational policies and teaching procedures are concerned. Top schools of the country like the sohna road schools are always in the quest of developing newer aspects of education. This is the reason why parents always want their sons and daughters to be a part of these schools.
Essential aspects of a school that shouldn’t be ignored
Parents want the best education for their wards. That is why they should not ignore the following aspects of a school:
- Affiliation – The targeted school should have all the required permissions of the appropriate authorities. These days, the demand for IB schools is too high. International Baccalaureate programs are internationally recognized high-standard high school programs. It enables the students to get direct admission to world-famous colleges and universities right after completing their high school programmes.
- The curriculum – Course curriculum needs a closure look. A right curriculum is a perfect balance of freedom for students to do what they like and a scientifically designed course curriculum that helps the students to learn science, mathematics, arts, and other subjects for comprehensive knowledge. Apart from learning general subjects, there should be enough scope for participating in different sports and extracurricular activities. IB schools follow a course curriculum approved by most of the renowned universities of the world.
- The faculty – Parents should explore various sources to check the ability of the faculty of the school. A cordial, transparent, and knowledgeable faculty keeps the students interested and engaged in studies and other allied activities.
- Track record – Before taking any final decision regarding admission, parents should cross-check the track record of the school. It is quite natural that the schools write all positive statements and achievements about themselves but parents should see what the past students opine and how the past students are doing right now?
What makes a school different?
Some key aspects make a school distinctive from the rest like residential sohna road schools:
- Inclusive teaching – Teaching is not a one-way communication. Modern teaching procedures include students, parents, and teachers. Inclusive teaching has multiple benefits. Parents could see how their wards are developing with time and where they are defaulting. Parents get enough scope to communicate with the teachers and school administration.
- Individual attention – Every student is unique. Every student grows in their own rhythm. It’s natural and inevitable. Everyone involved in the education system, i.e. right from the Principal to supporting staff and guardians should understand that and treat the pupils likewise. Individual attention is what makes a school unique.
- Developing human values – Education is just not for getting a good degree or a high-class job. Education is for developing core human values in every student. A good school inculcates values like sympathy for animals and nature, solidarity, feeling for the poor, universal brotherhood, respect for seniors, etc. It makes the school really exceptional.
The school is the second home of the students. If it is a residential school then the responsibility of the school multiples a hundred times since the school becomes everything for a developing mind. A top-category school maintains the right infrastructure and strong rapport with the students.