Introduction About MBBS in Russia
MBBS in Russia is an excellent option for every one of those students aiming to study medicine abroad. It is popular among worldwide students who desire to take admission in MBBS in Russia. As per WHO, among top 100 Medical Universities, Russia owns right around 30 positions. Russia has lower fees than different nations. There are progressively 55 medicinal schools in Russia.
MBBS in Russia is convenient and straightforward now for all the worldwide students to make their fantasies come true. MBBS Admission in Russia can be accomplished if one has a low allowance. It is perfect for all the students who fail to get a seat in Indian medicinal colleges. MBBS expenses in Russia are likewise very affordable for the students as it is amazingly budget-friendly.
Duration of Studying MBBS Course from Russia
- The duration of MBBS in Russia is six years for the student who have picked English as their education medium.
- The duration of the course is seven years for the individuals who have picked Russian as their medium.
The medium for Studying MBBS in Russia
- Some medicinal colleges in Russia offer MBBS courses in the Russian language
- Then other medical colleges offer MBBS in English medium for the universal students
Intake of MBBS Study in Russia
- The admission for MBBS in Russia begins in September in multiple universities.
- A few colleges also begin MBBS admission in Russia in March too.
Eligibility criteria for getting MBBS Admission in Russia
- Applicant should be minimum 17 and maximum 25 years of age on 31st December of the year of the admission
- Applicant must have passed 12th class with Science certificate, with PCM and English subjects from a recognized board
- The applicant should have scored at least 50% marks in 10+2.
- If an applicant is SC/OBC/ST, then he must have scored at least 45% in 12th Standard; subject remains the same
- Applicant must have a qualified NEET examination for getting admission in MBBS
Required Documents for MBBS Admission in Russia
- A valid Passport with a minimum of 18 months of validity.
- 10th Certificate and Mark Sheet
- 12th Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Birth Certificate in English or translated into and is notarized.
- The Passport-sized Photographs
- Official invitation letter from the University
- HIV test certificate from an authorized hospital
- Authorized documents
- Legal verification of all the documents from the Russian Embassy
- Visa charges
MBBS Admission in Russia: Step-by-Step Guide
Step 1: How to Apply?
Students can apply online. Choose the courses and select the university. After choosing the course, the applicant should send us the following documents by email:
- Filled Application Form
- Copy of International Passport or ID
- Copy of 12th Certificate (with subject details)
After reviewing the above documents, the University will notify about acceptance or rejection. If accepted, then University shall issue an Admission Confirmation Letter in one working day.
Step 2: How to Get the Invitation Letter?
Filled Application Form
● Copy of International Passport
● Copy of School Certificate
● Cost of Invitation Letter
● Cost of Courier
An applicant can send the documents by email or by fax. An applicant can transfer the payment to the bank, by western Union or Money Gram. Send the receipt of payment to the University for confirmation.
After receiving documents and payment, University will send the Original Invitation letter, Admission Confirmation letter and visa support letter by courier.
Step 3: Visa
After getting an invitation letter from the Russian Education Center, the Student should contact the closest Russian Embassy or Consulate in his/her nation.
General Visa Requirements are as per the following:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original international passport
- Higher Secondary School certificate
- Medical Certificate indicating nonappearance of Aids/HIV
- Passport size Photographs
Step 4: Admission and Start of Classes
Each student should accompany the full set of documents and Full First year Expenses receipt.
Each student must be enrolled at University during the initial three working days after arrival in the Russian Federation region.
After Arrival in Russia, the student should submit the full set of documents and first-year costs as written on the Admission Confirmation Letter.
Why MBBS Study in Russia?
There are many students from India and other abroad nations who come to Russia for MBBS studies. There are many reasons why MBBS applicants pick Russia for their studies. However, the most well-known reasons are the following:
- No donation required to get admission to MBBS colleges in Russia
- Affordable fees; it is very nearly five times lesser than that of India
- The admission procedure is quite simple and direct
- Worldwide recognition; 70+ medical colleges in Russia are approved by prominent federations such as WHO and MCI
- Students can practice anyplace in India and the entire world any place as universities are approved
- The MBBS colleges in Russia have both English and Russian as their medium of studies
- The students are also prepared for MCI screening here with the goal that they can quickly get registration to practice medicinal in India
- Improved technology in the medicinal field
- The students likewise get the chance to learn Russian and practice in Russia
- No entrance test needed for MBBS admission in Russia
- High-quality staff and education in the medicinal colleges
- Advanced laboratories and excellent infrastructure
- Get an opportunity to learn a new culture and language of the place
Why is MBBS in Russia Best?
Indian medical entrance exam, i.e. NEET, is getting tougher every year. About 15 lakh students attempt NEET for admission to approximately 90,000 Medicine/Dental seats. It is the toughest examination in the world. Studying abroad is probably the best alternative for students who did not score a high rank in NEET examination, but has the potential and will of becoming a doctor.
In case, students are thinking of a destination to study medicine, Russia is probably the best option.
There are many reasons why MBBS in Russia is a top choice for international students:
- Universities in Russia provide high-quality education
- Russian medical universities rank high in the global ranking
- Universities have highly qualified and experienced faculty members
- All universities are Government Universities in Russia
- Russian universities focus on practical knowledge which is essential for medicinal students
- The education is provided in English medium for international students
- The MBBS course fee is low in Russian universities