Denture implants are a must, whether you want to greet people with a confident smile or help break down food faster. As such, it’s not just about appearance or digestion. Your speech can get better when you get partial denture implants Brisbane.
Brisbane has a median age of 45.1 years. Undoubtedly, it suggests the need for denture implants. Therefore, there are 77 Dentists Clinics in the Brisbane CBD to provide you with the best dental health facilities.
Dentures act as the replacement of teeth for both the purpose of aesthetics and convenience. If you have lost a tooth and can’t help your tongue slip to the spot, getting partial denture implants in Brisbane can help you!
How Do You Differentiate Between Complete Dentures and Partial Dentures?
As the name suggests, complete dentures are for people who don’t have any teeth left. At the same time, partial dentures fill the vacant spots of your lost teeth. In essence, they both add to your appeal and comfort.
A complete denture will come in two varieties: Conventional and Immediate Dentures. You get a conventional denture 12 weeks after losing all of your teeth. However, an immediate denture will be your chew buddy right after your natural teeth leave your mouth.
A partial denture comes with a gum-colored bridge attached to the artificial teeth as per the mouth structure. You can even remove it to clean and maintain it.
Technically, they act as a booster aid for your mouth!
Types of Partial Dentures
When it comes to your teeth, comfort is essential. And to ensure the same, partial dentures come in different forms per your requirements and taste.
- Acrylic Partial Denture: You get your false teeth attached to a pink acrylic base with metal clasps for alignment and attachment. Dentists use it as a temporary solution before the permanent dentures arrive.
- Cast Metal Partial Denture: If you want a highly durable option, the ultrathin metal bridge-based acrylic cast dentures are the best for you! You can even get them customized with precision attachments for the most appealing look!
- Flexible Partial Denture: If you belong to the hypersensitive group of 10-15% with metal allergies, you’d love these dentures. The hypoallergenic plastic cast attaches the artificial tooth to your gums. However, with plastic as the base, any damage will require getting a new set.
With so many options at hand, you’re free to enjoy the Man vs Meat challenge in Brisbane. How does that make you feel?
If You’ve Just Received Your Fresh Dentures, You Need to Be Cautious
As joyous as you might be that you rushed to see the smile with the dentures, you need to be careful for a while.
- Moisture: The dentures are close to your natural teeth. As such, they need to be kept moist by placing them in water every time you stop using them.
- Cleanliness: You should know that your dentures are not just an artificial replacement but your teeth. Hence, cleaning and brushing them daily as you’d do to your natural teeth must be the routine.
- Slippage: Your denture can shift and slip while you laugh, sneeze or when it receives a jolt. Not knowing how to place them right back again can cause permanent damage. Besides, you’re always at the risk of biting on them whenever it abruptly slips in your mouth.
More than the actual physical pain you receive, losing your teeth can cause a downfall in your quality of life and confidence. And, with partial dentures implants in Brisbane, you can enjoy the lively interactions as much as the food the place offers! So, whether it’s the thought of food that makes you smile or the dentures, now is the time to get one!