Engineers are incredible since they are known for their intellectuality and creativity. Whether it is a private or government sector, both want to hire eligible candidates. There is no dearth of job applications for engineer post. Several students attend AE and JE exams every year. Junior Engineers are hired for different job posts such as Civil, Electronics, and Mechanical Engineering. Do you want to grab this dream job? You need to attend the SSC JE exam.
AE Exam – How Tricky It Is?
You do not need to get confused. Though it is not that much tricky at all. All you need to do your preparation effectively. Assistant Engineer Exam is a bit different from JE. Every state holds its pattern to find an eligible candidate and so the Jharkhand state too. It introduces JPSC AE to find out talented clients for this job post.
- The question paper may come up with an amalgamation of general awareness and technical questions.
- Moreover, candidates might have to go for a written exam along with VIVA.
- Talking about other states, it probably has an amalgamation of compulsory as well as optional papers to get attempted.
- You also need to understand the exam syllabus along with the format so that you could have better results.
- Apart from it, candidates have to give some offline exams if they include any sort of technical or subjective sections.
What Salary You Can Expect Being A JPSC AE
There is no doubt that the salary package is always regarded as being an ideal factor to keep the eligible candidate highly motivated. If you get hired as a JSCE AE, then you will be earning between INR 2.5 Lakhs to 5 Lakhs on yearly basis. To have a respectful job is indeed an ideal salary package.
Moreover, you will be having a promotion as per your performance. Have you been thinking about the in-hand salary, it comes between INR 9k to 34K on monthly basis along with an additional grade of INR 5K.
Along with salary, you will also be having a variety of perks and benefits. Whether it is about pension, travel-oriented expenses, house rent facility, medical expenses, or gratuity, you will be having all these required job benefits indeed.
Why Should You Apply For SSC JE Exam
To give an exam of JE, you need to have a degree in any of these mechanical, electrical, or civil engineering. In short, it could be said that it is regarded as an intellectual job post.
- You need to prepare yourself for the exam since it is conducted into two papers. Preparing for this exam means your knowledge will also get increased.
- You need to prepare for general engineering, awareness, reasoning, and intelligence. You would be needed to prepare these subjects in an in-depth manner so that you could crack the exam. Do not forget to prepare your timetable. You should do your study following that timetable so that every topic and subject could be covered. Make sure that you hold all needed details including such as exam patterns, data, etc., before applying for this job post.
- Apart from it, you also need to accumulate needed information regarding the basic concepts of engineering subjects. It will be helpful to make notes as well as to learn different tricks. Do revise and always go with the practice of different numerical parts. Do not forget to solve different previous papers as well as a mock test regularly.
What About The Salary Package Of SSC JE
Have you been wondering about the handsome salary package? SSC JE’s salary has increased incredibly after the seventh pay commission. Yes, the salary package has truly become an alluring factor among youngsters. You will be having a respectful job along with a handsome salary.
If you are working as a junior engineer under SSC, it will be regarded as being one of the reputed societies. Indeed, a central government job adds more value to this job profile. You will be hired under Group “B” in the category of Non-Gazetted if you are recruited to be a Junior Engineer. Staff Selection Commission is responsible for recruiting the eligible junior engineer regarding different posts every year. If you could not attend this year, then you go ahead next year.
In The Last
Hope this information will be helping you in a better way to prepare for this exam. Do follow these tricks to perform well in this exam.