The world has become digital. Everything that you deal with is digitized from credit cards, bills and even tasks. Emails are also added into this list. There are so many different types of emails coming in everyday that it is now becoming difficult to get through emails that are actually important. Also, a huge pile of emails usually hinder your productivity and efficiency. In such a scenario, your best bet is to use good email management apps.
Top 5 email management apps
There are a lot of email management apps in the market and thus, it might get confusing to pick one. To limit your confusion, we have created a list of 5 top email management apps that are efficient and practical.
Mailman is one of the best email management apps. It is an email assistant and this is what sets it apart from the other email management apps. A lot of email organizers try to build an entire email client while Mailman simply works in the background with any email software that you currently use. This allows you to continue working with the same email software while integrating Mailman in the back.
The best feature of the app is batched delivery. With this feature, you will not be bothered by email notifications 24×7. Instead, you can schedule certain hours in a day and all the emails will be delivered to you in that slot only. It will collect all the emails and send them to you at your desired time.
Mailman offers a set of tools that can help you to achieve Inbox Zero within no time. You can even select important senders and messages from them will be delivered instantly to you. Such features make Mailman one of the best email management apps.
- It has a ‘Do not Disturb’ feature that halts all the notifications for a while and allows you to focus on the task in hand.
- It helps you to schedule a time slot where you can receive all your emails in one go.
- You can block unwanted emails from newsletters and subscriptions.
- Mailman has a feature of ‘VIP List’ that allows you to add important senders, keywords and domains.
Polymail understands that emails are just a part of the overall communication in the corporate world. Hence, the app helps in converting emails into tasks and also tracks their progress. You can even schedule important appointments in your calendar with this app.
- You can integrate it with popular business apps.
- It will help you track emails and activity around it.
- You can create message template for repetitive replies.
- It gives you analytical data of your email activity.
- Their pricing plan starts from $10 a month.
Doodle is a wonderful app if you want to outline meeting schedules through email. Setting meetings through email can be a time consuming process. However, with doodle you can streamline meeting schedules by sending your availability from which the recipient chooses a time.
- Offers open time slots to block meetings
- Syncs calendars to schedule meetings
- Sets deadlines and offers reminders
- Helps to schedule across multiple platforms like Google calendar and Outlook
- Pricing plan starts from $4.49 per month
Zapier is a high-end email management tool as it allows automation between apps and softwares. You can seamlessly automate a lot of repetitive actions amongst the apps. This will help you in saving time as you don’t need to add events and tasks on your own. The possibilities with this software are endless and thus, it deserves a place in this list.
- It can automatically add tasks from your email to apps like Asana or Todoist
- You can automate adding an attachment to Google drive every time you receive an attachment in Gmail
- It add events from your Microsoft Outlook account to your Google Calendar
- They have a free plan and premium plan of $19.99
If you have multiple inboxes and their multiple calendars, then Woven is the best app to use. Woven helps in scheduling meetings between people who have multiple accounts. It automatically deletes conflicted meetings between schedules.
- It allows you to block out time when you are unavailable
- It can display all your calendars integrated or separate
- It offers you analytics on how you spend your time
- It also has a feature of sending scheduled links and group polls to avoid pile of back and forth emails
- It is free
These are some of the best affordable email management apps that can help you automate certain menial tasks related to emails. Email management tools like Mailman can help you achieve Inbox Zero and increase productivity. Email management requires consistency and efforts but, with good email management apps that can be achieved with much ease.