Your search to check and pay Odisha Discom online bill payments ends here. Odisha is the first Indian state to restructure and reform the power sector to enable an efficient power supply. The four Odisha discoms incorporated in 1997 to supply power to around 9 million consumers were privatized in 2020. Tata Power now holds the majority stake in CESU discom and is doing it for the other three discoms, WESCO, NESCO, and SOUTHCO, supplying power throughout Odisha. The disinvestment of the Odisha government in the power distribution sector is a significant step in reforming it to be followed by many states.
DGVCL or Dakshin Gujarat Vin Company Ltd. has over 32 lakh power consumers in seven districts of the South Gujarat region. MobiKwik, one of the largest online payment apps, makes millions of the Odisha discom and DGVCL bills payments online instantly and safely.
So, check out the many ways to check and pay Odisha Discom online bill payment through MobiKwik and their benefits.
All about DGVCL online payment by MobiKwik
DGVCL is a state-owned power distribution company incorporated by GEB or Gujarat Electricity Board. Headquartered in Surat, it provided enough power to make Gujarat the industrial developing state model in India. It functions in 4 circles, 19 divisions, and 131 subdivisions in seven South Gujarat districts. Its consumers include a mix of industries, agriculture, urbanized areas, forest, and tribal areas. They can make the DGVCL online payment instantly with remarkable ease using the MobiKwik platform as per their convenience. It helps them save a lot of time, effort, and cost.
How to check Odisha’s electricity bill amount by MobiKwik?
The four discoms CESU, WESCO, NESCO, and SOUTHCO, distribute power supply to different areas in Odisha. Depending on the district you are living in, you can check the bill amount by MobiKwik by following simple steps.
How to make Odisha Discom online bill payment?
After checking the Odisha Discom bill amount, you can quickly pay using the MobiKwik app to enjoy its multiple benefits. The following simple steps will help you to pay it without any hassles.
- Open the MobiKwik app.
- Go to the recharge & bill payment section.
- Select the discom as per the area as operator.
- Key in the account details and click “Go.”
- Choose the mode of payment UPI, wallet, BNPL, net banking, debit, or credit card.
- Click the payment tab to complete the Odisha discom online bill payment.
What are the benefits of Odisha Discom’s online bill payment by MobiKwik?
Uninterrupted power supply is one of the essential needs for everyone, and the Indian government is making several efforts to ensure electricity reaches every village and remote area in the country. It is the fundamental need for households and essential for industrial growth to make India one of the superpowers in the world. And enabling all of them to pay their electricity bills online is one of the significant steps for saving millions of peoples’ time, cost, and efforts.
As of 2021, there are over 1.18 billion mobile connections in India, over 700 million internet users, and 600 million smartphone users. The number of users is increasing by 25 million every quarter. Hence, only the best online payment apps like MobiKwik can enable millions of people to pay their electricity bills online from the comfort of their home or office or from anywhere. There are also many other benefits of using this platform.
- It is safe to make DGVCL online payments and other electricity bill payments as MobiKwik has been approved by the RBI, enabling millions to do it for over a decade now.
- There are no charges for paying through MobiKwik, but you can save a lot on electricity bills by 2% using the SuperCash offer.
- Even people with no technical knowledge can make quick payments using this app. A few simple steps help to complete the transaction within a few minutes.
- Can pay the essential electricity bills by BNPL or buy now pay later if not having enough money to pay it at that moment and face fines and blackouts.
You can quickly check and make the online bill payment from the above facts and get all the benefits.